Michele Ritt is a mother, wife, special education teacher and long time resident of Madison’s beloved Northside; she resides there with her husband, John Rademacher, and their two children, Priya and Josef.
Originally from Iowa, Michele Ritt moved to Madison, Wisconsin to attend Edgewood College, earning her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees and beginning her career as an educator in the Madison Metropolitan School District.
- Peace Corps, National Peace Corps Association, Camp Hozhoni, Santas Without Chimneys, Stone Soup Squad, Positive Behavior Support Team, OM Village, North Lake Mendota Neighborhood Association, Friends of Cherokee Marsh, Madison Teachers, Inc.
- Special Education Teacher, Madison Metropolitan School District
- 2 years on the Dane County Board (2014 - 2016)
- Public Works & Transportation Committee
- City-County Homeless Issues Committee
- Human Services Board
- Long Term Support Committee
- Education Committee